Physical IKEA stores may be closed right now due to COVID-19, but for those who haven’t yet picked up the FYRTUR smart window blind system, it’s now available online in the US. Pricing starts at $129 for the 23×76 3/4” blind and the 48×76 3/4” model clocks in at $179. One caveat: not every size is available to shipped.
If you want Alexa, Google Assistant or HomeKit integration, make sure to pick up the $35 TRADFRI gateway. Put simply, these smart window blinds are ideal for adding budget-priced motorized shades to your home or office, while the simple setup process won’t have you tinkering away for hours to get them set up.
- Materials: Polyester fabric,100% blackout. Roller EXPOSE WITH NO VALANCE, INDOOR USE!
- Motor & Smart Home: Durable quality motor, wireless, rechargeable (match our solar panel),remote control(RF433.92MHz,battery CR2450/3V). BATTERY NOT INCLUDED IN REMOTE! If you have Broadlink RM Pro+ or Bond’s hub at home, you can control our shades and set timer through all models of Alexa and Google Home.
- Custom-made: Each shade is made to order. If your size is not found on the customize list, pls.select the closest size to process order, then message or email us the exact size: [email protected]
- Lead-Time & Install: Dispatched in 5-7 work days. Standard Shipping: 5-7 work days. Expedited Shipping: 2-3 work days.Easy Install- Mounting kits & Instructions included, factory basic program set.
- IMPORTANT：Each shade is made to order, not able to resell after return. We appreciate customer precise measure & careful order, avoid return without quality issue.
On a related note, do you know why IKEA products are named rather than numbered? If not, it’s because founder Ingvar Kamprad is dyslexic. He wanted to keep things easier, but their names to have an elaborate system. For example, the beds take after Norwegian place names, while sofas are named after Swedish towns.