Don’t let its off-road looks fool you, the sleek Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept is powered by a 6.4-liter V-8 engine with 392 cubic inches of displacement generating 450 horsepower and 450 lb.-ft. of torque, enabling it to hit 60 mph in under five seconds. With that said, it still has unmatched 4×4 capability, thanks to Dana 44 axles, a full-time two-speed transfer case, a Jeep Performance Parts two-inch factory lift kit, electric front / rear-axle lockers, and massive 37-inch mud-terrain tires.
That’s not all, this vehicle also boasts Rubicon rock rails, steel bumpers with a Warn winch and a steel belly pan, all of which were added to help navigate the toughest off-road terrains. Plus, its eight-speed automatic transmission and full-time 4×4 transfer case improve the overall drivability, while the substantial amounts of low-end torque allow for a 3.73 gear ratio for improved highway efficiency as well as a greater range of off-road capability.
- Build a super-rugged Getaway Truck with a powerful pull-back motor, huge chunky tires, heavy-duty front bumper and an awesome color scheme with flame stickers for a distinct bad-guy look!
- Combine this monster truck model with the 42091 Police Pursuit pull-back for action-packed car chases, or to create the Ultimate 4x4 combi model
- Measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 7-inch (18cm) long and 3-inch (10cm) wide Combi model measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 3-inch (10cm) wide
- 128 pieces – For boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Getaway Truck 42090 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Jeep Wrangler enthusiasts have been asking us for a Wrangler V-8 and our new Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept proves that we have the ability to make that happen. From the recently introduced 29-mpg Wrangler EcoDiesel to our award-winning Jeep Gladiator, and the upcoming Wrangler 4xe plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, Jeep is clearly listening to its customers. We are anxious to gauge their reaction to this new Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept, a vehicle that delivers an incredible and unmatched level of fun-to-drive performance and capability, on- and off-road,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America.