The newest LEGO Technic model has been revealed and it’s a highly detailed Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, complete with a 4×4 system, rugged tires, fold-down rear seats as well as the classic seven-slot grille in brick form. Once you complete this 665-piece model, you’ll find a button operated front steering system and a powerful axle-articulation suspension, all packaged into a yellow-and-black color scheme.
Jeep has an 80-year legacy that reaches around the world, and their owners as well as fans alike have grown up with them. This collaboration with the LEGO Group gives their enthusiasts a new opportunity to share the passion they have for the Jeep Wrangler in a fun as well as creative way. Available January 1, priced at $49.99 USD.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Land Rover Defender (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
The Jeep Wrangler is an icon in the off-road world. The Rubicon has a lot of the iconic details loved by 4×4 fans the world over, so it was important to me to pack as many of the authentic, powerful features of the real vehicle into the LEGO Technic replica. I hope LEGO fans and vehicle lovers enjoy all aspects including the suspension, winch and open air design that we developed alongside the talented Jeep design team,” said Lars Thygesen, Designer, LEGO Technic.