Unlike other VTOL aircraft, Jetoptera’s J-2000 utilizes a fluidic propulsion system (FPS), which can be best described as similar to the bladeless fans found in Dyson products. More specifically, fluid dynamics draws in a small flow of compressed air that is then used to intake a much larger flow of ambient air at incredible speeds. This fast-moving air is then sent back towards its wing-shaped surface around the ring, thus creating negative pressure for lift.
Why not just use an electric or hybrid setup? The company says that this design improves propulsive efficiency by more than 10 percent while lowering fuel consumption by more than 50 percent compared to small turbojets. That’s right, this propulsion system saves around 30 percent in weight compared to turbofans or turboprops and also significantly reduces complexity. It has a maximum takeoff weight of 800-pounds, a top speed of 200 mph, and has a 200-mile range.
- One-Button Deformation:This remote control robot car is 2-in-1 model car toy, and can be changed from car to robot with one button click, which transforms back and forth easily to have a great fun
- 360° Rotation & One-Click Demo:With a flexible drifting wheel on the bottom , this robot racing car can finish 360 degree rotation in both car and robot model flexibly, and kids can enjoy great fun with auto demo function.
- Robust 2.4G Remote Control: With strong 2.4Ghz transmitter system, kids can easily control the robot car toy within 45 meters, and this RC model car is simple to operate for children with controller, forward, backward, turn right, turn left, one button deformation and one click auto demo
- High-quality Materials:This deformation robot car for kids is made of sturdy and non-toxic ABS plastic material, which is collision resistant and environmental-friendly, ensuing your kids have a lasting and happy entertainment
- Perfect Gift for Kids:With aerodynamic design and scratch-resistant materials, this gift toy car is easy to operate and ideal for kids’ birthday, Christmas or other festivals.