Photo credit: JMDF / Cooler Master
It’s not everyday that you see a giant sneaker, much less one that doubles as a fully-functional PC. However, the JMDF Sneaker PC actually took home an award in Cooler Master’s 2020 Case Mod World Series. The only caveat is that you can’t wear this shoe, but on the bright side, it can be used for the latest games on the market. Featuring an ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-I Gaming motherboard, INtel Core i5-9500F processor, 16GB of RAM, a 240GB SSD, an Inno3D GTX1060 3GB graphics card, and a CoolerMaster Elite 600 v4 power supply unit.
We don’t get to see this unique computer in-action, although it is loaded with LEDs, which should illuminate just about any room you’re in. Since there is no actual case on the market that looks like a giant shoe, JMDF had to custom fabricate each and every piece to suit the hardware inside. Some of the parts, like the fans, were carefully placed to integrated seamlessly into the case mod.
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (1) (when available, see below)
- CUSTOMIZABLE AND COMPACT – This sleek, space-saving tower allows you to expand and upgrade with customizable LED lights and system optimization in the OMEN Command Center
- 4K READY – Outstanding performance and immersive multimedia entertainment with 4K visuals courtesy of the 10th Generation IntelⓇ Core i3-10100 processor
- STUNNING GRAPHICS – With the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture and 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory, you’ll boost your creative and gaming experience with real-time ray tracing and fast performance from the NVIDIAⓇ GeForceⓇ GTX 1650 SUPER graphics card
- DDR4 MEMORY – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from browsing multiple web pages to playing games gets a performance boost
The concept is a Sneaker shoe, I designed it using the same item from many shoes such as Nike, Adidas, Balenciaga and many more. And bring it to design to be myself. Hope you like it,!” said its creator.