Bubble tea, also known as boba tea, is almost exactly as it sounds, a tea-based drink that originated in Taiwan during the early 1980s. This drink is best known for its chewy tapioca balls, and Singapore-based Aftershock PC decided to create the world’s first desktop computer themed after the famous drink.
This unique bubble tea-themed PC was created in partnership with Gigabyte and despite how it looks, this system is powerful enough to take on the latest games with ease. Featuring an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC Waterforce graphics card, a Gigabyte B550 Vision DP motherboard, an Aftershock Hypergate XL chassis, AORUS P850W 80+ Gold Modular power supply unit, seven Lianli Uni fans, Byski White Fittings, and an EX-XTOP D5 Pump, EK-RES CPU waterblock. It’s topped off with a sleek glow-in-the-dark corgi motif.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics up to 1585MHz at 80W TGP
- Quad-core Intel Core 15-10300H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
- 17.3” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction