Logitech has just unveiled their all-new MX Anywhere 3 wireless compact computer mouse, and it just might be the best one yet. Designed for advanced creators, developers and even light gamers, this device was built to track on just about any surface, including glass. Boasting a next-generation MagSpeed wheel, the MX Anywhere 3 is capable of quietly scrolling up to 1,000 lines per second, while auto-shifting between ratchet and hyperfast mode, giving you the highest precision in a compact mouse.
This computer mouse connects wirelessly up to 10 meters away and features USB-C quick charging, and can stay powered for up to 70 days when fully charged. Or, if you’re in a rush, and a mere one-minute quick charge lasts three hours. At the push of a button, you can connect up to three devices via Bluetooth wireless technology or the included Unifying USB dongle, while also switch between them at the push of a button.
- Cross computer control: Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three computers, and copy paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech Flow
- Dual connectivity: Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers and laptops via included unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Hyper fast scrolling: Scroll through long documents or web pages faster and easier. Or press the wheel and shift to click to click mode for precise navigation. Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Works anywhere 4000 dpi Dark field sensor tracks flawlessly virtually anywhere, even on glass. Mouse dimensions-1.3 x 2.4 x 3.9. Unifying receiver-0.2 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Rechargeable battery: Up to 70 days of power on a single charge
MX Anywhere 3, the latest addition to the premium MX family of products, is purpose-built for creating, making and doing at the speed of thought so you can master whatever you need. Designed to enhance your workflow anytime and anywhere you need to be productive, MX Anywhere 3 is comfortable and fits well for smaller hand sizes,” said Delphine Donne-Crock, general manager of creativity and productivity at Logitech.