Say goodbye to DualShock, and hello to DualSense, Sony’s new wireless controller for their upcoming PlayStation 5 game console. Unlike DualShock 4, this model features haptic feedback, which means you’ll be able to feel the grittiness of driving a car or riding a bike through mud, while adaptive triggers are built into the L2 and R2 buttons go let you feel the tension of your actions.
Sony’s engineering team had to figure out how to incorporate the adaptive triggers without giving it a bulky feeling, and in the end, all that it took was changing the angle of the hand triggers as well as also making slight updates to the grip. One important function they had to also keep in mind was maintaining a strong battery life for DualSense’s rechargeable battery, while lessening the weight of the controller as much as possible.
- ATTENTION: Bundle contains 1 physical game (The Last of Us) and 2 game code vouchers (God of War & Horizon Zero Dawn). Although game codes are printed with a 3/31/2020 expiration date, Sony has extended the expiration date until 3/31/2021. Please redeem codes following the normal process.
- Only on Playstation PS4 bundle includes a Jet black 1TB PS4, matching Dualshock4 wireless controller, God of war, the last of US remastered, and Horizon zero dawn: complete edition games.
- It is a new beginning for Kratos. With his son Atreus, he must face the brutal Norse wilds and venture on a dangerous, personal journey.
- Winner of over 200 game of the Year awards, the last of US has been rebuilt for the PlayStation4 system. Now featuring higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
- Experience the full horizon zero dawn adventure. Explore a version of Earth inhabited by mysterious machines in a new open-world action/RPG.
The “Share” button has now been replaced with a “Create” button feature. DualSense also comes equipped with a microphone array, enabling players to easily chat with friends without the need for a headset.
DualSense marks a radical departure from our previous controller offerings and captures just how strongly we feel about making a generational leap with PS5. The new controller, along with the many innovative features in PS5, will be transformative for games – continuing our mission at PlayStation to push the boundaries of play, now and in the future,” said SIE President & CEO Jim Ryan.