Set to be officially launched on January 11th, the OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, co-developed with Hasselblad, may have one of the company’s best cameras yet on a smartphone. The rear camera system will reportedly feature a 48MP main, 50MP ultrawide, and 8MP telephoto sensors.
No other information was provided, but it’s rumored to boast an all-new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 CPU, up to 12GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and a 5,000mAh battery. For those who might be going on vacation or doing any outdoor activity, you’ll have happy to know that this handset also has an IP68 rating for dust / water resistance. It’s expected to go on sale next week in China, with a global release purportedly set for April.
- Super Smooth Display – high resolution with a 90-Hz refresh rate – scrolling, swiping and switching through apps feels easy and effortless
- 16,6 cm / 6.55” AMOLED Screen – for an impressive multimedia experience, instant touch-response, more speed and a fascinating clarity
- Ultra Clear Triple Camera - 48MP main camera, 16MP ultra wide angle, 2MP macro and 16MP front camera, Nightscape 2.0, Studio Lightining, Super slow motion up to 460 FPS, RAW image, AI Scene Detection
- 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage for more performance, true speed and larger amounts of data/ High-performance processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 5G connectivity
- Power Battery 4300 mAh – Next generation WARP CHARGE 30T technology (ready-to-go in 20 minutes) fast charging / Android 10 operating system