Sleek and stylish, the OnePlus 9 Pro is the company’s new flagship smartphone, with a Hasselblad camera system that combines cutting-edge hardware with meticulous software calibration. Featuring a 6.7-inch (3168 x 1440) OLED 120Hz QHD+ display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, a quad rear camera system (48MP main, 50MP ultra-wide, 8MP telephoto, 2MP monochrome), 16MP front-facing selfie camera, and a 4,500mAh battery with 65W quick charging.
Mobile photographers rejoice! The Pro uses OnePlus’ Natural Color Calibration with Hasselblad for more accurate and natural-looking colors to photos. Plus, its 48MP main camera features a custom-designed IMX789 sensor, co-engineered with Sony, with an impressively large 1/1.4″ sensor, resulting in amazing imaging capability, with leading technologies including 2×2 on-chip lens (OCL), 12-bit RAW, dual native ISO, and DOL-HDR. Not just for aspiring photographers, the Pro’s Fluid Display 2.0 offers a new generation of advanced mobile display technology, which integraes low-temperature polycrystalline oxide (LTPO) technology. This enables the OnePlus 9 Pro’s display to automatically adjust the refresh rate from 120 Hz all the way down to 1 Hz to match the current user scenario, resulting in much lower power consumption. Available April 2, priced from $969 USD.
- A day’s power in 15 minutes – Eliminate charging anxiety with Warp Charge 65. All it takes is a short charge to get you ready for your day
- Ultra Smooth 120Hz Fluid Display – Experience a 6.55” ultra-smooth display, with stunning color accuracy. The OnePlus 8T display refreshes twice as fast as standard displays, making everyday use on the smartphone feel much smoother
- Powerhouse Performance for Gaming – Play the most graphically intensive games and use demanding productivity apps with ease and no lag, thanks to the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Versatile 48 MP Quad Camera – Shoot brilliant photos and videos with the 48 MP main camera,
- 123° epic Ultra-Wide camera: take cinematic Ultra-Wide shots with a sweeping 16 MP Ultra-Wide Camera
The OnePlus 9 Series represents a key milestone for OnePlus flagship smartphones. Co-developed with Hasselblad, the new Hasselblad Camera for Mobile will give users the ability to capture their own iconic moments with more accurate colors and premium image quality. Together with the new OnePlus Watch, our latest flagship smartphone series offers a burdenless user experience with even the smallest detail tailored to challenge the smartphone industry and empower our Community through premium technology,” said Pete Lau, Founder, CEO and Chief Product Officer of OnePlus.