Photo credit: CNET
Available now in China, the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition is what the smartphone should have looked like from the start. What really sets is apart from the standard edition is the rear panel, which has three distinct sections. The upper section boasts a large glass panel that houses the camera sensors, complete with ‘2077’ lettering. The middle section and bottom are also glass, but with distinct finishes.
Aside from the design differences, it’s more or less a standard OnePlus 8T on the inside. Featuring a 6.55″ (1080 x 2400) AMOLED 120Hz display, a Snapdragon 865 chipset, 12GB of RAM along, 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage, a quad rear cameras setup (48MP f/1.7 main, 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, 5MP macro, and 2MP monochrome), and a 4,500mAh battery with speedy 65W charging, all running on Android 11. How much will this cost you? Well, if you happen to be in China, around $609 USD.
- 120 Hz Fluid Display – Watch your favorite shows and movies on a state-of-the-art 6.78" QHD+ display with brilliant color accuracy and a seamless 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network.
- 48 MP Quad Camera - Frame every moment with a 48 MP main camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera and 16 MP front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Experience powerhouse performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- High-Capacity 4510 mAh Battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge Wireless 30 for fast wireless charging and Warp Charge 30T technology when you need to plug in.