In an effort to become more green, Razer unveiled a reusable straw that comes with its very own carrying case and cleaning brush. Not all cups are made the same, and that’s why the ultra rugged straw features a telescopic design, thanks to its food-grade 304 stainless steel construction. The collapsible design lets you enjoy beverages from a wide variety of cups with ease.
Best of all, the stainless steel boasts a long lifespan and is 100% recyclable, making it a perfect choice for sustainability. A protective silicone cover fits snugly over the tip to minimize the risk of scalding, while the silicone can easily be recycled multiple times and is a safer as well as more eco-friendly alternative to plastic. When you’re done, simply tuck the straw away in the included silicone case. Available now, priced at $19.99.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- 25% Faster than competing wireless mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- 3x Quicker than traditional mechanical switches: Razer Optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 100 hour battery life: An all-new, hyper-efficient sensor and wireless technology allows for extended gaming
We believe that giving gamers the unfair advantage shouldn’t come at a cost to the planet, and the creation of the Razer Reusable Straw is just one of the many steps we’ve taken towards this vision. Going green is a team game—let’s all play our part by changing our habits to help Earth,” said the company.