Sony has just revealed two new PS5 DualSense wireless game controller colors: Midnight Black and Cosmic Red. The former sports two slightly different shades of black with light grey accents to reflect how we view space through the night sky, while the latter boasts a sleek black and red design inspired by the unique stunning shades of red found throughout the galaxy.
Aside from the two-toned colorways, this also marks Sony’s first release of new colors for the DualSense controller. PS5 design team member Satoshi Aoyagi says that a blue hue represents the original DualSense wireless controller colors, so all three of them in the Midnight Black complement each other very well, and the buttons have been tailored for each of the two new models as well.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi ZERO and ZERO W
- Game boy inspired Raspberry Pi case
- Support SAFE SHUTDOWN functions. (Scripts are necessary).
- 2.8 inch IPS screen; 3.5mm audio port; LED power indicator
- Package includes：1 x Original GPi Case,1xBlack Carrying Bag,1x Copper Heatsink,1 x Flannel Bag ,1 x Introduction Manual,1 x 32G Class 10 Micro SD Card,1 x Black Card Adapter,1 x Card Protector Case
Our goal is to always find designs that will surprise and entice our fans, and these new colors are the result of an extensive selection process. We wanted the new controller colors to complement each other, as well as the original DualSense wireless controller and PS5 console, so we designed the colors around the theme of ‘galaxy’ as it felt like a natural progression from the original PS5 and accessories designs,” said Leo Cardoso, Sony Design Team.