Does VonMercier sound familiar? If so, it’s probably because you’ve seen their Supercraft, which was unveiled in 2014. Now, the US-based company reveals its latest project, the Arosa, touted as the world’s first luxury hovercraft.
The body is made from lightweight, yet ultra rugged, carbon fiber and metal alloys. Unlike all the other hovercrafts you’ve seen, this one is designed to seat two, complete with a supercar-inspired front end and side air intakes for ultra efficient airflow. Power comes from a hybrid-electric drivetrain consisting of a gasonline engine that supplies power to three independent electric motors for controlled thrust. However, this is still a hovercraft, so it rides on an air cushion and glides over surfaces. The first model will be limited to just 60-units worldwide, priced from $75,000 USD.
- Give kids who love rescue vehicle toys a special treat with this awesome hovercraft toy. It’s filled with authentic details, making it perfect for role-play adventures
- Check out all the cool features, including the ‘hover’ effect, turning fans, cockpit and rotating warning light, just like on a real hovercraft air cushion vehicle (ACV)
- The 2-in-1 design means more role-play fun for young heroes. Rebuild the model hovercraft to create a Twin-Engine Aircraft with moving rudders and ailerons
- The LEGO Technic Rescue Hovercraft (42120) makes a great birthday, holiday or anytime gift for kids aged 8 and up who love rescue vehicle toys
- This hovercraft toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide