Subaru of America has just revealed the 2022 WRX, complete with a new turbocharged 2.4L Boxer engine making 271 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual or an automatic Subaru Performance Transmission. Plus, this refresh gets new electronically controlled dampers that can tailor the dynamic performance to the driver’s preferences.
Step inside, and you’re greeted with a new tablet-style 11.6-inch full HD center infotainment display. Called the STARLINK Multimedia Plus, it offers direct touch controls for multimedia, HVAC, and vehicle settings. Similar to how one would operate a smartphone, app icons can be moved and configured based on personal preference. You can also opt for an 11-Speaker Harman Kardon (HK) sound system and a HK 504-watt equivalent amplifier. The new top-of-the-line GT trim boasts electronically controlled dampers that can tailor the dynamic performance to the driver’s preferences with several modes, including Comfort, Normal, and Sport. It’s set to hit dealer showrooms in 2022, with pricing yet to be announced.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems
For the first time, the WRX is built on the Subaru Global Platform, which offers increased safety, improved dynamics, and reductions in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). The 2022 WRX will be available at Subaru retailers in early 2022,” said the company.