Powered by a naturally aspirated 5.5L LT6 V8 engine making 670 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque, mated to an 8-speed dual-clutch transmission, the 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is able to hit 60 mph in a mere 2.6-seconds. This puts the vehicle on par with many supercars, and it’s expected to retail at under $100,000 USD.
Aesthetically, it boasts an exclusive front fascia designed to optimize cooling, including channeling air to a center heat exchanger, and a reconfigurable rear spoiler, complete with wickerbill elements that keep the vehicle stable at high-speeds. Other features include 20-inch front and 21-inch rear forged aluminum “spider” wheels wrapped in 345-series tires, Magnetic Ride Control 4.0, larger brakes, as well as an elevated cockpit that surrounds the driver.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
The new Corvette Z06 defines the American supercar. It builds on the distinctive design and groundbreaking dynamics introduced with the mid-engine Corvette and elevates them to deliver refined but uncompromising track capability with world-class performance,” said Mark Reuss, General Motors President.