Apple introduced two all-new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro colors: alpine green and green. These sleek smartphones still feature a Ceramic Shield front cover, A15 Bionic chip, 5G connectivity, the latest camera systems, and large batteries for all-day use.
These handsets boast the most advanced Super Retina XDR with ProMotion display yet on an iPhone in 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch sizes. The A15 Bionic can handle the most demanding tasks, while offering even faster machine learning computations, complete with a custom-built image signal processor (ISP) coupled with powerful camera hardware. You can pre-order these handsets beginning on March 11, with availability in-store starting on March 18, priced from $799 and $999 respectively.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- 8-core CPU packs up to 3x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever*
- 8-core GPU with up to 6x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games*
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
People love the design of iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13, and we’re excited to unveil the stunning new alpine green and green finishes, which join the wide range of beautiful colors on the iPhone 13 lineup. These new colors give customers even more options when choosing their iPhone, and we can’t wait for them to take advantage of all the iPhone 13 lineup offers, including unmatched performance with A15 Bionic, our best camera systems, massive improvements to battery life for everyday needs, fast 5G, incredible durability, and so much more,” said Bob Borchers, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing.