Valve’s Steam Deck may be the perfect handheld for those who want PC gaming on-the-go, but for everything else, there’s AYN’s Odin. Offered in a Base, Pro and Lite variants, the first two are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon SD845 processor, an Adreno 630 GPU, 4GB / 8GB of RAM, and 64GB / 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage.
Other features for all three variants include a 5.98-inch IPS touchscreen, HDMI output, DisplayPort output, 2.4 / 5G WiFi connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, and a 5,000mAh battery. What makes this the ultimate budget handheld game console? Well, pricing starts at just $165 for the Lite if you get in as an early bird backer when the crowdfunding campaign goes live. The early bird pricing for the Base / Pro are $199 USD and $249 USD respectively.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9 plus Hours of Battery Life will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)
We believe that a great product is one that is tailored toward the needs of the customer. That is why we spend time listening to the voices of our consumers. This means our devices are packed with features and specs at prices you could only dream about. At the end of the day, a great product speaks for itself and we hope that you will help fund our vision for a consumer-oriented future in this market,” said its creators.