Always wanted a Windows 10-powered gaming PC in handheld form? If so, then the GPD Win 3 should do the trick. A top-of-the-line model features a 5.5-inch IPS (720p) display with Gorilla Glass, an Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, a 96 EU Intel Xe GPU, 16GB of LPDDR4-4266 RAM, a 1TB PCIe 3.0 SSD and support for PCIe 4.0 drives for faster read / write speeds. This means that you’ll be able to enjoy most of your favorite PC games on-the-go, even the multiplayer model if Wi-Fi is available.
Other features include a USB Type-C port with Thunderbolt 4, a 3.5mm headphones jack, microSD expansion, Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, a fingerprint scanner, a slider touch keyboard, L1 / L2 / L3 / R1 / R2 / R3 dedicated shoulder buttons, an Xbox button, and dual vibration motors. It claims to run many AAA-titles at 60fps+ using the default graphics settings. An external dock adds a wired Ethernet port, multiple USB Type-A / Type C ports, and HDMI for connecting to an external monitor. More information here.
- The GPD XD+ handheld device small enough to fit in your pocket, it is around the size of your average mobile phone and twice as thick;
- It also features Vulkan Engine support for even greater performance increases in supported games and emulators;
- It features a powerful MT8176+PowerVR Hexa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 32Gb Storage and runs Android 7.0;
- Comes with Wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band and compatible with BT 4.1
- Hexa-core processor, high performance CPU High performance processor graphics.Rechargeable Internal 6700MAh battery.
Compared with WIN Max, WIN 3 gives full play to the performance of the Intel Iris Xe Graphics core graphics card, and FPS has increased significantly. The following table is the measured data of the game’s default special effects at a resolution of 1280×720,” said the company.