Xiaomi’s Black Shark 3 Pro takes gaming smartphones to the next level. Featuring an SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset with support for both SA and NSA 5G architecture, a “sandwich” liquid cooling system, a massive 5,000 mAh battery, and most impressive of all, a gigantic 7.1” AMOLED 2K Display with 3,120 x 1,440 resolution.
Other features include: up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, up to 512GB of UFS 3.0 storage, a triple rear camera setup (64MP main camera, 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP depth sensor) and a 20MP front-facing selfie camera. It’s available now in China, Europe and Australia, priced from $664 USD.
- M1901F7G Factory Unlocked, Android 9.0; MIUI 10
- Rear camera 48MP + 5MP 1.6 μm; 4-in-1 superpixel and 13M front camera
- Large screen: 6.35 Inches 19.5: 9 FHD + Display 2340x1080
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core processor, Adreno 512 GPU, 4000mAh battery
- Memory RAM: 4 GB; Storage: 64GB internal ROM, 4G LTE band 1 (2100), 3 (1800), 5 (850), 7 (2600), 8 (900), 34 (2000), 38 (2600), 39 (1900), 40 (2300), 41 (2500); 3G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100; 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
Black Shark aims to provide the unmatched and unique gaming experience by its hardware, software and services, and create the best gaming world with global gamers. With the new Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro, Black Shark once again leads the industry trends with extraordinary R&D innovation capacity,” said the company.