Nikos Manafis of Athens-based Nikos Manafis Design has seen all of the electric scooters on the market, and most either focus on either style or function. The “Bull-e” combines the best of both worlds, and in cafe racer fashion. This isn’t just a concept render, but a real prototype built on an existing rolling chassis from a scooter available on the market today. Unlike other electric scooters, this one actually has retractable cup holders.
It’s powered by a 2,000W rear hub motor that draws power from a 60V removable battery pack, which enables Bull-e to hit a top speed of 28 mph. When fully charged, it has a 30-mile range, making the scooter a perfect urban transportation vehicle. The Bull-e is going to be limited to just 250-units worldwide, priced from $5,450 USD, and each production model will sport a custom engraved authenticity plate for added cool-factor.
- More Powerful Upgraded Motor: With a new Version of 300w brushless direct current motor, E22 can reach to 12.4 mph, travel up to 13.7 miles and a max load of 220 lbs. The upgrade brings greater riding dynamic plus stronger 15% hill grade capability.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Supreme Shock Absorption, no tire Punctures, the upgraded 9-inch Dual Density tires deliver more stability and comfort than the 8-inch solid tires; Dual Braking System and Bell enhanced safety when riding
- Lightweight & Foldable: E22 folds in just one step, and can easily fit in the back of your car. This device is also easy to carry, with a net weight of only 28 lbs (13.5kg), allowing you to single-handedly carry it into subways or elevators
- Innovative & Superior Technology: Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS) has undergone 7 years of continuous technological development and produced 300 million batteries. ensuring user safety, and accurate power display.
- Quality Assurance: With the enhanced performance and design, the new E22 is perfect for your last mile journey; One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.