This vehicle started its life as a 1999 Chevrolet Corvette C5, but after lots of work, it was transformed into an off-road dune buggy using the factory chassis as well as drivetrain. First, the fiberglass body had to be removed, the front / rear frame rails shortened, and an exterior cage fabricated from DOM tubing. It’s powered by a 5.7L LS1 V8 generating 345 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque, mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
If you’re wondering, the stock interior (dashboard, console, carpet, and seats) remains partially intact, but everything else is far from factory fresh. New mods include a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon front bumper, DOT-certified Hella headlamps, LED taillight assemblies with turn signals / reverse lights, a modified 2019 Camaro Z/28 muffler, and more. Check it out here.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
A Corvette steering wheel fronts factory instrumentation consisting of a 200-mph speedometer, a 7k-rpm tachometer, and gauges for water temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, and fuel level,” said the seller.