Photo credit: Dada Design
The 1995 film Waterworld is set in the distant future where the polar ice cap has completely melted, and the sea level has risen over 25,000-feet, covering nearly all of the Earth’s land. If this scenario were to ever become a reality, Dada “Currents of Currents” proposal are perfect. Put simply, they are modular floating homes that can easily be setup and transported just about anywhere in the world.
These floating homes are self-sustaining, as they generate power from both tidal currents and solar. Both of the systems are built directly into the units themselves. Some homeowners who do not use all of their generated power can sell the electricity back to the nearby inland communities through their electric company. The main structural frame consists of ultra durable molded plastic, while also enabling them to be built as fast as possible.
- Here’s a LEGO brick-built version of the famous CENTRAL PERK café packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic Friends TV show and to show off to your own friends
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories to role-play memorable scenes
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+ who love to build solo or share the fun with friends and family
- This LEGO Ideas Central Perk 21319 Friends TV show merchandise is compatible with the LEGO construction toys, bricks and characters that you already own so you can create your own mash-up models and unique stories
- This colorful Friends TV show gift item measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep, and will make a big impression when displayed in any room or office