Photo credit: Arvin Maleki | Ayda Mohseni
Created by designers Arvin Maleki and Ayda Mohseni, the Black Hole speaker has an out of this world design that looks exactly as it sounds. Many know that a real black hole is basically a region of spacetime where gravity is so strong that absolutely nothing, not even particles or even electromagnetic radiation such as light, can escape from it. Fortunately, this device is used purely for entertainment.
No specifications were released, but at the minimum, expect Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, IPX7 waterproofing, and a black hole-shaped driver that delivers high output, complete with up to 12-hours of playtime on a full charge. On a related note, did you know that black holes of stellar mass essentially form when massive stars collapse at the end of their life cycle? After one has formed, it continues to grow by absorbing mass from its surroundings, thus eventually forming supermassive black holes of millions of solar masses.
- Take your listening experience to the next level with the JBL Pulse 3, The portable, waterproof Bluetooth speaker that combines 360° sound with 360° Lightshow
- With a built-in rechargeable battery that delivers up to 12 hours of playtime and an IPX7 waterproof housing, Pulse 3 is perfect for worry–free listening by the beach or pool – or even in it
- With JBL connect+ Technology, you can wirelessly Link more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers to amplify the party
- With the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone you can take calls from your speaker with a touch of a button
- You can make your music look amazing by customizing the light sequences and easily adjust your settings with the JBL connect app