The DJI Pocket 2 builds upon its predecessor in every way possible, starting with its integrated 3-axis gimbal that makes all of your footage smooth and visually appealing. Plus, its modular design, complete with a removable base plate, enables users to easily attach new accessories. You can either use it as a stand-alone stabilized camera paired to a mobile device with a dedicated phone connector or operate it remotely with wireless accessories for more control.
Despite its palm-sized form factor, it packs a larger 1/1.7″ image sensor and a sweeping 20mm f/1.8 lens. This means you can capture still photographs at 16MP or 64MP in high-resolution mode. As for footage, the maximum video resolution is an impressive 4K/60fps at 100Mbps, while an HDR mode has been added to make your videos pop with intense colors. Need to get up-close shots? Make use of its 8x zoom using the 64-megapixel mode and 4x lossless zoom in 1080p or 16-megapixel mode. Forget external microphones, the built-in DJI Matrix Stereo system consists of four microphones designed to capture an immersive audio experience.
- POCKET-SIZED: DJI Pocket 2 weighs only 116 g and offers up to 140 minutes of battery life. It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand so that you can take it anywhere. DJI Pocket 2 turns on in a second so you can capture photos and videos in an instant.
- MOTORIZED STABILIZATION: A 3-axis gimbal stabilizes the camera for smooth video on the move. This technology is also great for a crisp photo at any time. The gimbal keeps the camera steady, even for long-exposure shots and in low-light environments.
- HIGH IMAGE QUALITY: An upgraded 1/1.7-inch sensor captures images with 64MP photo and 4K video. A sweeping 20mm f/1.8 lens provides a wide, vivid cinematic look.
- ENHANCED AUDIO: Consisting of four microphones, DJI Matrix Stereo offers sound recording in different directions, as well as Audio Zoom and SoundTrack, which enhance audio based on the camera's direction and focus.
- GLAMOUR EFFECTS: Always share your best selfie with Glamour Effects. Boasting a 93° angle view, Pocket 2 allows for more flexible capture and perfectly-composed shots for social media.
There was nothing like the DJI Osmo Pocket on the market when we first released it in November 2018, and it immediately changed the way we capture life’s special moments. DJI Pocket 2 takes it even further. We listened to our customers’ feedback and adapted the iconic design and form factor while raising the bar for the camera system. Pocket 2 brings an improved audio experience, as well as wider expandability,” said DJI President, Roger Luo.