Holographic displays have been around for quite some time, and it’s basically one that utilizes light diffraction to create a virtual three-dimensional image. Unlike standard 3D displays, they do not require you to wear any special glasses or external equipment to see the image. Samsung has taken this to the next level with their slim-panel holographic 4K display prototype. This cutting edge model can be viewed from various angles and outputs images in 4K resolution.
This display was made possible using an innovative new steering-backlight unit (S-BLU), a component that uses a beam deflector to redirect the backlight in a given direction, thus widening the viewing angle by 30-times compared to a traditional holographic display. The prototype measures just 4-inches thick and the 10.1-inch display projects holograms in 4K resolution at up to 30 frames per second.
- SUPERIOR WATCHING EXPERIENCE: Leisure 3 Projector is Powered by MStar Advanced Color Engine. 2018 upgraded LED lighting provides +40% brightness than ordinary projector. Supporting 1920x1080 resolution, 2000:1 contrast ration which is ideal for home entertainment. Not recommend for PowerPoint or other office presentation.
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: VANKYO Leisure 3 projectors is fit for playing videos, TV series, photos sharing, football matches etc. It can be easily connected with your smartphone, PS3, PS4, X-Box ONE or Wii to enjoy BIG games. A customized bag is designed for you to carry and store it easily.
- BIG SCREEN SIZE EXPERIENCE: It provides a watching size from 32” to 176” with the projection distance between 4.9ft to 16.4ft. A projection distance of about 6.5 ft is the recommended viewing distance.
- FAN NOISE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM: VANKYO projectors are equipped with an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion, as well as a noise suppression technology which cuts fan sound in half
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY (100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE): We offer our customers a 3-year 100% Money Back Guarantee and professional customer service & technical support. Please feel free to contact our customer service if you have any problems.
For the real-time interactive holographic video display, the 3D image should be updated for the position of the viewer’s eyes which is detected by the eye-tracking sensor. An application software, such as a graphic rendering software, or a 3D camera generate 3D images that should be projected on the viewer’s retina plane,” said the researchers.