Auto enthusiasts have probably seen at least on model of the Dodge Viper over the years, but most have probably not laid eyes on a custom limousine build. Unfortunately, production officially ended in 2017, although this limousine has been around since at least 2012.
The seller did not provide much information, aside from the $135,000 USD asking price. We do know that the front end was kept mostly intact, while power comes from an 8.4L V10 engine making 640 hp and 600 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. In factory form, the vehicle was able to hit 60 mph in 3.7-seconds, and as a limousine, most likely slightly slower. On the bright side, this 25-foot vehicle has apparently been featured in several television shows as well as commercials.
- Authentically licensed product from the Fast & Furious Saga.
- As seen in the Fast Saga, Letty's Dodge Viper SRT10 has been taken directly from the big screen and brought to you in a 1:24 scale die - cast model
- Crafted from durable materials such as 100% die - cast metal and premium rubber tires
- Our high - end casting method allows for feature rich details, such as an opening hood, doors, and detailed interior.
- This premium die - cast model is a must have for any Fast & Furious collection