Drake is known for his music, houses, as well as flashy cars, and his latest creation, a Rolls-Rolls Cullinan by Chrome Hearts, is no exception. The fashion brand made sure that not only the exterior exudes pure luxury, but the interior shows why the vehicle took two years to complete. That’s right, much of the time was spent on customizing the black, quilted diamond-stitched leather interior, complete with symbols from various Chrome Hearts pieces.
While the interior may look extravagant, everything still functions as it should, including the airbags and all the buttons. To take the customization one step further, Drake even gets a bespoke key, complete with a Chrome Hearts chain/pouch and the “DRAKE” name embroidered on a sun visor. For those wondering, yes the Spirit of Ecstasy ornament has been replaced with a cross. The vehicle is currently on exhibition at the Institute of Contemporary Art Miami.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
The technical side is extremely complicated. You have to be up to standards and all that was difficult to pull off. He wanted things to be heirlooms and have them be coveted. He was very specific about having things that have longevity. Like, in 10 years, if someone says, ‘Oh, remember they did that Drake project? What were those few pieces that were made? How do you have one?’ There’s only a limited amount which makes it prestigious to own,” said Laurie Lynn Stark of Chrome Hearts.