Mansory is known for tuning supercars as well as luxury SUVs, and their new Rolls-Royce Cullinan will definitely make you look twice on the road. They finished the vehicle in a sleek matte black, with the lower are getting a dark metallic design, while a thin blue stripe separates the two sections. Step inside, and you’ll be bathed in luxury, complete with marine blue upholstery, Mansory logo embroidered headrests, and a dashboard area in the same color.
No engine upgrades are mentioned, but considering the Cullinan comes equipped with a twin-turbocharged 6.75L engine from the factory making 563 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque, there’s plenty of power to get around town in style. For a vehicle of this size to hit 60 mph in slightly over 5-seconds, while topping out at 155 mph, is a feat in itself. There’s no word yet on pricing, although keep in mind that just the base 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan will set you back a hefty $374,000 USD alone.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display