Created by designer Greg Brown, the Firenze Lanciare just might be the world’s first flying supercar concept that is actually plausible, or so we think. Boasting retractable wings extended, it’s powered by two Williams FJ-33 jet engines producing 2,000 pounds when in the air, enabling it to cruise at 520 mph and a range of 850 miles, thanks to a 300-gallon fuel tank. When on land, the vehicle utilizes two electric motors that generate a combined 1,000 horsepower, which means a 0-60 mph time of under four seconds.
Since Brown is a former fighter jet pilot, he’s familiar with how their flight systems work and what materials the Lanciare would need to use to ensure safety, like a carbon fiber clad foam-core body, an aluminum chassis and a chromoly frame. It also comes equipped with retractable tires capable of handling both the road and runway, with the latter requiring just 2,500-feet for take off. Inside, you’ll be surprised to discover that it’s more car than aircraft, as all the avionics are shown on a heads-up display. There are four leather seats, complete with sound insulating foam and laminated polycarbonate windows to keep things as quiet as possible.
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10 km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.