Fujifilm announced the X-T200, the latest addition to its X series of lightweight mirrorless digital cameras, and it’s definitely no slouch. Featuring a a 24.24MP APS-C sensor and a high-performance image processing engine that makes use of the unique color reproduction technology to recreate “memory colors” or colors as one remembers in one’s memory. It’s also the first Fujifilm camera to boast a Digital Gimbal Mode, which uses gyro sensors to accurately detect even the slightest of vibrations to control camera shakes during video recording.
Out back, there’s a large widescreen LCD monitor that provides intuitive touchscreen operations with a “vari-angle” structure that allows users to adjust the monitor to any angle. Plus, you’ll be able to record smooth 4K video at 30fps or HDR movie providing expanded tonal range even in situations with significant contrast in light levels. Available in silver, dark silver, or champagne colors, it’s set to go on sale in late February, priced at $699.95 for the body-only or $799.95 with a 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 power zoom lens.
- Advanced image sensor technology: the 26. 1MP BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU combination provide accurate AF and face detection for moving subjects when capturing either high-resolution stills or recording 4K video
- Accurate auto-focus tracking and face detection: he new X-Processor 4 quad core-cpu offers fast and accurate face-detection for moving people. Additionally, eye-detection AF now works in af-c mode, which results in accurate focus-tracking for moving portrait subjects. The low-light limit for Phase detection AF has been expanded even more from the conventional +0. 5EV to -3EV, to allow for operation in a wide range of lighting scenarios
- Superior video and image effects: The ex-t30 offers the ability to record 4K video at 30 frames per second or capture of 120 frames per second at 1080P to create super slow motion effects. Filmmakers needing extreme color fidelity can record 10-bit, 4: 2: 2 Color through the camera’s HDMI port
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and high-performance x processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color Reproduction and gradation of Tones in both stills and video
- New touch function controls let you swipe up/down/left/right to choose function setup which you can use even while
- Country of Origin: China
The X-T200 is a mirrorless digital camera capable of producing not only premium-quality photos but also full-fledged video, catering to the needs of photography enthusiasts and users who want to step up from smartphone cameras, trying to capture and record precious memories with ease and in high image quality,” said the company in a press release.