The Google Pixel 6 smartphone lineup is just around the corner, and technology leaker Jon Prosser gives us a first look. How so? Prosser managed to see some live hands-on images, but decided to not upload those and team up with a CG artist to create these renders. In addition to this handset being powered by the Google-developed “Whitechapel” SoC, it has a all-new camera bar.
There have been no other details released, but from these renders, we can see that the front has a hole-punch display that could have a fingerprint sensor embedded into the panel. The base Pixel 6 has a two sensor camera bar, while the Pixel 6 Pro should have three sensors. When should we expect an official announcement? If it follows its predecessor, around September 30 or early October.
- Long-Lasting Power – Defeat battery anxiety with Nord N100’s massive 5000mAh battery, which keeps you powered all day long
- Large Storage, Large Performance – Packed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage, Nord N100 has all the performance and storage needed to keep you entertained. Need more storage? Expand it up to 512GB
- Massive Screen for Massive Entertainment – Immerse yourself into your favorite movies, TV shows, and video games with Nord N100’s massive 6.52” screen
- Triple Camera System – Equipped with a 13MP main camera, a macro lens, and a specialized camera for portrait photos, Nord N100 makes it easy to capture every moment
- Dual Stereo Speakers – Experience clear and immersive sound with stereo audio coming from both sides of Nord N100