Razer’s Blade Stealth 13, touted as the world’s first gaming ultrabook, just got a few upgrades that boosts its performance even more. Available later this month, you’ll be able to configure it with an 11th-generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti (Max-Q Design) graphics, 16GB of LPDDR4X 3733MHz RAM, and 512GB of internal storage, making it up to 2.7 times faster in content creation as well as over 20 percent faster in office productivity than its predecessor.
For those who demand nothing but the best, Razer is offering two display options: a standard 120Hz full HD LCD screen for pro gamers and then a full HD OLED touchscreen with Gorilla Glass and 100% DCI-P3 coverage for content creators. Other features include: 2 x Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C), 2 x USB-C (3.1 Gen 2), headphone / microphone jack, Wi-Fi 6, THX Spatial Audio, and a 100W USB-C power adapter.
- Blaze Through Games and Content Creation: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q 4GB VRAM graphics, Quad-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor, and 16GB dual-channel memory.
- Designed for Mobility: Ultra thin, light and incredibly durable with a CNC unibody aluminum frame and long battery life.
- Full HD Thin Bezel Display — Visually stunning matte Full HD screen with 100% sRGB color saturation for gaming and entertainment.
- Razer Chroma Keyboard and Precision Touchpad: Keyboard featuring single-zone RGB lighting with 16.8 million color options, and a precision glass touchpad.
- Complete Connectivity: Includes Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB-A, Wireless AX, Windows Hello infrared camera, and dual-array mics.