Photo credit: Alexander Imnadze Baldini via Car Scoops
All the way back in 1897, electric cars existed and found their first commercial use as taxis in Britain as well as the United States. Unfortunately, internal combustion engines (ICE) in the first decade of the 20th century took away the advantages that electric cars had due to their quicker refueling times, and cheaper production costs. However, if electric race cars existed in the 1940s, it would probably look something like Alex Baldini’s Helvezzia Tipo-6.
Even before the start of the 20th century, six electric cars held the land speed record, with the final one being a rocket-shaped La Jamais Contente, driven by Camille Jenatzy, which achieved 65.8 mph on April 29, 1899. No technical specifications were provided for the Helvezzia Tipo-6, but we imagine it being much faster than its predecessors. Aesthetically, it sports an open-wheel design, a large chrome front grille, a sporty set of tires, and a spare wheel located to the side.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy
- Designed for Lego 42111,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Fast & Furious Dom’s Dodge Charger from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.