Photo credit: WAO RYU!ONLY in JAPAN
For those who grew up in the 1980s, video arcades were all the rage, or a place where people played arcade machines, pinball machines, electro-mechanical games, redemption games, coin-operated billiards or just air hockey. In some countries, like Japan, some of these arcades are legally permitted to have gambling machines such as slot machines or pachinko machines. If you weren’t around during that time, this video should provide a good look at how some of them ran.
Many are familiar with the standard wooden cabinets, but in Japan, these games were housed in smaller plastic ones that were designed to be played while sitting down. Parents were mainly concerned about their kids skipping school to frequent these establishments, and rightfully so. The momentum continued into the 1990s when the rise of the fighting game genre led to countless new locations opening in shopping malls around the world.
- 🎮[Pandora Box] With the top brand chips in game solutions and 1500 classic retro arcade game make the game experience is better.
- 🎮[Arcade Games Console] Waterproof acrylic panel with the newest cool ice and fire pattern and metal base, smooth surface finished long life use.Gradient lighting effect make your game experience more exciting and cool.
- 🎮[Pandora Games Console] Pandora box 9 motherboard support 1280 x 720 HDMI and VGA high-definition video ouput,with 1 x 3m VGA Cable and 1 x 3m HDMI Cable.Support connected to a device with monitor(TV, PC, Projector, Game Console, etc)
- 🎮[Arcade Console] Upgrade with Search Games Function,Favorite List,Support to play 4 players games.
- 🎮[Retro Gaming Joysticks] Excellent quality retro arcade joystick and buttons,nice game control experience as well as stable performance,Easy to use, plug and play, with English manual and games list.