The Kia Concept EV9 is an all-electric SUV that was just unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show. What sets it apart from the others is the interior, which draws inspiration from the ‘Water Element’ of Opposites United, the automaker’s groundbreaking new design language.
It has been developed and optimized on the company’s advanced Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP). Aesthetically, the exterior sports a modernistic angular profile that helps outline a three-row SUV footprint, making it not only highly capable, but also practical. Step inside, and the first thing you’ll notice is a massive 27-inch ultra-wide display that is the centerpiece for the driver and passenger. One other interesting feature is its pop-up steering pad, which will hopefully make it to production. Expect it to hit showrooms some time in 2024.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
The Kia Concept EV9 is yet another important marker for us in what has been an incredible journey since the start of the year. Having made our intentions clear – to become a global leader in sustainable mobility solutions – today we are proud to show the world our all-electric SUV concept, which fuses together an advanced zero-emissions powertrain, a cutting-edge exterior design and a contemporary and innovative tech-based interior space,” said Karim Habib, Senior Vice President and Head of Kia Global Design Center.