Vespa is essentially brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio, which means wasp in Italian. It all started with a single model motor scooter manufactured in 1946 by Piaggio & Co. S.p.A. of Pontedera, Italy to a full lineup today. Those familiar with the scooters know they all look similar with a painted, pressed steel unibody which consists of a complete cowling for the engine, flat floorboard, and a distinctive front fairing. What if the company made a modern electric model? Introducing the Vespa 98 Electric Concept by MightySeed.
Even though it retains its classic design, complete with wheel fairings and a fender-mounted headlight, there are some modern touches. You’ll find LED strip lights on the handlebars and a LIDAR system replaces rearview mirrors. Now power is sourced from a 30 aH lithium-ion battery under the seat, paired with a hub-mounted motor. Unfortunately, there are no words yet on if MightySeed is in talks with Piaggio to make this a reality.
- Adventures are only one kick away: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 25 miles and max load of 220 lbs.7x Walking Pace and 20% Hill Grade, G30LP strives to reach new heights of performance.
- Lightweight & Foldable: With a total weight of 38.6 lbs and one-click folding system, MAX G30LP can be folded with ease in a mere 3 clicks. It‘s easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car, take to any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 45.1" H | Dimensions Fold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 38.6lbs (17.5 kg)
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5lbs | Recommended Age 14+ years | Required Height 3' 11"-6' 6"
- Upgrade Your Riding Experience: Equipped with 10-inch Pneumatic Tires, a combination of comfort and shock absorption, designed to increase riding safety.Three modes can be switched by double-clicking the LED dashboard to meet your different riding styles.