California-based electric vehicle startup Humble Motors has unveiled their all-new SUV, possibly the first with a solar roof. That’s right, instead of a traditional glass roof this vehicle boasts over 80 square feet of engineered photovoltaic cells that capture sunlight and transform it into energy, capable of increasing driving range by nearly 60 miles a day. Humble One measures 198 inches long, or shorter than the Tesla Cybertuck, while weighing in at a mere 4,000 pounds, compared to 5,000 – 6,500 pounds for the latter.
Simply put, it’s been engineered to be as light as possible without sacrificing comfort. To date, they’ve received over $20 million in reserved pre-orders, and its US reservations increased 426% just last month at a time that other electric vehicle overall US sales only grew by 12%.
- Four high-conversion solar charging panels can quickly charge the device. As long as there is sunlight, you can continue to charge. With 35800mAh large-capacity battery, there is no need to worry about the power of the power bank. Its solar power is 15W and the input current is 1.5A. The conversion rate via solar charging can reach 116% of the charging speed of 1A plug.
- Equipped with wireless charging function, you can charge without even carrying cables.With 2 USB output ports, you can charge 3 devices at the same time, a product can meet the needs of many people,which is more convenient.Note: Only Qi-enabled devices are compatible with the wireless charging function.
- The power bank is waterproof, drop-proof and dust-proof, and can still work normally in extreme environments. It is a great choice for outdoor activities or daily use.
- Upgraded built-in smart chip Charging speed increased by 2 times,faster and more stable to auto filter any danger , Fluctuation voltage is converted to Stable voltage.It can stabilize the equipment and ensure the safety in use.
- We are committed to providing products and services which make all customers satisfied! Hence, we sincerely hope that such shopping experience can give you a happy memory.
We think solar is the future of mobility and that solar-powered electric vehicles are the clear next step to tackling carbon neutrality in the transportation ecosystem,” said Dima Steesy, Humble founder.