The LEGO Technic (42125) Ferrari 488 GTE “AF CORSE #51″ is the latest set in their supercar lineup, and it has lots of authentic features and stunning design elements found on the endurance racer. Not just a static model, it boasts front / rear suspension, an aerodynamic body kit, a V8 engine that sports moving pistons, a steering wheel adorned with the Prancing Horse badge, original race number, sponsor stickers and of course, the authentic tricolor paint job.
Comprised of 1,677-pieces, it measures 19-inches long when completed and if you’re skilled enough, the entire model could possibly be motorized, though we don’t recommend trying without previous experience. For those interested, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF CORSE #51” hits stores both online as well as physical on January 1st, 2021, priced at $169.99.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
Having the chance to recreate a Ferrari in LEGO Technic form is an absolute childhood dream come true. Ferrari is renowned for their truly incredible vehicles so I knew I had to push the boundaries of the LEGO Technic system to do justice to the dominating racetrack idol. This model captures the sophisticated silhouettes of the iconic car while paying homage to its engineering powers to capture the true essence of the 488 GTE,” said Lars Krogh Jensen, Designer, LEGO Technic.