Not just another laptop, the Lenovo ThinkBook Plus features a secondary E-ink display on its lid that’s designed to help users be more productive when multitasking. It boasts a 13.3-inch FHD main display and a 10.8-inch E-ink display on the cover, which can be used to draw illustrations and diagrams with the integrated Lenovo Precision Pen or just receive important notifications when the lid is closed.
This laptop isn’t just a showpiece, as it can be configured with a 10th-gen Intel Core i7 processor, up to 16GB of RAM as well as 512GB of internal storage. Unfortunately, it’s not designed for gamers since discrete graphics are not a configurable option. For added security Smart Power On simplifies Windows Hello authentication using the fingerprint reader integrated directly into the power button. It’s expected to ship in March 2020, priced from $1199.
- 11.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Base Clock Speed 1.3 GHz, Maximum Boost Speed 2.16 GHz (4C, 2x A72 @ 2.1GHz + 2x A53 @ 1.7GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM, 32 GB Integrated eMMC, No Optical Drive
- 802.11a/g/n/ac, 1x1 + BT4.2, 720p HD webcam, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Integrated Microphone, Integrated Speaker
- Google Chrome OS, 10-hours 3-cell Battery
- Windows 10 Home; AMD A9-9425 processor; 15. 6" display; 4GB memory; 128GB solid state drive; Bluetooth; outdoor screen; HDMI output
Switching between tasks up to 300 times per day is normal. ThinkBook Plus enhances SMB users’ multitasking productivity. With the secondary display, integrated pen and smartphone-like features, ThinkBook Plus boosts laptop capabilities to maximize efficiency,” said Eric Yu, senior vice president and GM, Lenovo SMB Group.