French fashion house and luxury goods company Louis Vuitton has released some unusual items in the past, but this one may top them all. They have unveiled a $10,400 monogram kite that is designed to be the “stand-out gift for the outdoor enthusiast”. Measuring 13cm (l) x 10cm (w) x 75cm (h), it’s made from from nylon and available in the famous brown color, adorned with the iconic LV monogram all over.
Unfortunately, there is no accompanying jewelry or fashion accessory, although you do get a stylish red canvas carrying case, which also sports the embossed monogram design. If you’re a fashion aficionado, this piece may look familiar, and that’s because it was showcased at the Men’s Spring-Summer 2019 show. Whether you decide to order it online or collect in-store, Louis Vuitton’s signature packaging is inspired by their oldest trunks’ “Imperial Saffron” color, while the historic VVN leather color coats the inside of the boxes.
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.