If you demand nothing but pure luxury living in the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, then look no further than Mandarin Oriental Residences Barcelona. This 20-story building includes an expansive $40.65-million penthouse overlooking the city, making it the most expensive apartment in Barcelona’s history.
This penthouse occupies the entire 20th floor and measures 6,851-square-feet, including up to four bedrooms, depending on how you want to configure it at the time of purchase. The upper rooms can be accessed using two separate staircases for added privacy, while its wraparound, sea-faring terrace lets you enjoy the views all year round. You’ll also gain access to several Mandarin Oriental amenities that have been previously reserved for its 5-star hotel guests, such as a full service spa, fitness center, business rooms, garden and a large swimming pool. It’s located just off of Passeig de Gracia, the famous shopping street in Barcelona.
- Creative builders will love bringing the Big Apple to life with this detailed model of the New York City Skyline, The model skyscrapers and towers within this building kit allow you to recreate the magic of the city that never sleeps
- This model building kit features iconic New York architecture including the Statue of Liberty, Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and the One World Trade Center; each architecture model scaled for an accurate representation
- Whether this set is an architecture model for adults or a toy building gift for kids, it will provide endless hours of fun as the LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- This architecture toy also comes with a collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of these toy skyscrapers
- New York City Skyline building toy measures 10 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch deep. This creative kit contains 598 pieces and is great for boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
This is truly a unique property located in the heart of a historic city with uninterrupted views of Barcelona. An unrivalled location with world class design and services by Mandarin Oriental, world-renowned architect John Pawson created the design concept for the penthouses and Carlos Ferrater reimagined the building with thoughtful touches and elements to make it a home unlike any other in the city,” said Wong Ettelson, Global Head of Residences Marketing at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group.