The unusual e-4ORCE Ramen Counter project demonstrates that Nissan’s latest vehicle control technology can provide a comfortable ride in e-4ORCE-equipped vehicles. Simply put, it consists of a motorized server tray that is equipped with e-4ORCE, thus enabling it to safely deliver a bowl of ramen without it sloshing around.
What is e-4ORCE? It’s Nissan’s most advanced all-wheel control technology that is capable of accurately managing power output and braking performance for smoothness as well as stability. It further enhances drivability by tracing the intended driving line over almost any road surface, including wet and snowy roads, without the need for changes in driving style or input. The Ramen Counter utilizes two electric motors operating independently, with special tuning from engineers, to deliver the same swift acceleration and smooth travel as its real-world counterpart, the Nissan Ariya.
- Build a Formula E racing icon – Motorsport fans will love building this LEGO Technic Formula E Porsche 99X Electric (42137) set
- Augmented reality – Download the LEGO Technic AR app to scan the model. Then use the pull-back function to launch the car using your foot and see it come to life in exciting races
- Pull-back function – Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids can judge how much energy to put into the car toy before making the perfect start to the race using the trigger
- A coolway to play – The pull-back function combines with the LEGO Technic AR app. After scanning the car in the app, pull it back by hand then use your foot to launch the car and watch the result
- Authentic design – This buildable model Porsche is an authentic model replica of the real-life Formula E Porsche race car, complete with sponsor logos
Born from the company’s rich history of developing highly respected all-terrain vehicles and sports cars, e-4ORCE is the spiritual offspring of the Nissan GT-R’s ATTESA E-TS torque split system and the Nissan Patrol’s intelligent 4X4 system,” said the automaker.