Photo credit: Let’s Go Digital
The OnePlus 11 Pro smartphone may have been leaked in a patent filing, officially titled “camera module and electronic equipment’. It was approved in June 2021 and the patent sketches appear to show a handset with a large rotating camera sensor on the back.
How would the camera work? If the sketches are any indication, the camera sensor would basically rotate on its own axis using magnets. This enables it to quickly and smoothly rotate 180°, which means taking photos in difficult angles should be a lot easier, especially in cramped spaces where you’re not able to move around. Since the OnePlus 10 Pro, available now in China and set for release globally around March, is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, we expect the 11 Pro’s processor to at the very least match that. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- Super Smooth Display – high resolution with a 90-Hz refresh rate – scrolling, swiping and switching through apps feels easy and effortless
- 16,6 cm / 6.55” AMOLED Screen – for an impressive multimedia experience, instant touch-response, more speed and a fascinating clarity
- Ultra Clear Triple Camera - 48MP main camera, 16MP ultra wide angle, 2MP macro and 16MP front camera, Nightscape 2.0, Studio Lightining, Super slow motion up to 460 FPS, RAW image, AI Scene Detection
- 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage for more performance, true speed and larger amounts of data/ High-performance processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 5G connectivity
- Power Battery 4300 mAh – Next generation WARP CHARGE 30T technology (ready-to-go in 20 minutes) fast charging / Android 10 operating system