Pininfarina is typically known for its stunning automobile designs, but their latest project comes in the form of Persico Marine’s F70 hyperboat. This isn’t a yacht, but rather a water vessel designed for both speed and luxury, complete with a 2,045-square-foot furling mainsail.
Step inside, and you’ll be greeted with a futuristic interior that looks to be straight from a Star Trek or Star Wars movie. Featuring plenty of LED lighting, a sleeping area, lounge, and other sections, depending on your needs. That’s not where the technology ends though, as it also comes equipped with special software (CFD and VPP) to boost performance and handling.
- The stunning, build-and-display LEGO Marvel Infinity Gauntlet (76191) captures forever the captivating style of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame movies
- This authentic, golden LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Infinity Gauntlet includes colorful Infinity Stones and a sturdy stand featuring a descriptive tablet
- This 590-piece model gives adult Marvel fans the opportunity to immerse themselves in creative construction and recreate one of comic-book culture’s most recognizable, and most devastating, weapons
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece makes a great birthday gift, holiday present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Marvel Universe
- Measuring over 12.5 in. (31 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep, this fascinating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace
We are extremely satisfied we have finalized an agreement with Carkeek Design to offer the market a spectacular full-foiling yacht. We are looking forward to collaborating with Shaun Carkeek and his outstanding team, who have already had great success in launching the world’s first HPR designs. Carkeek Design’s boats have turned out to be winners – their Ran VII was awarded the 2018 World Sailing Boat of the Year. And we are sure this new 70’ foiler will be a real groundbreaker,” said Marcello Persico, president of Persico Marine.