Photo credit: Lazzarini Design Studio
Pierpaolo Lazzarini of Lazzarini Design Studio reveals his latest creation, the Avanguardia. This ultra luxurious swan-shaped superyacht is unlike any other that you’ve seen before, and it’ll cost you half a billion dollars to own. The sea vessel boasts five decks that can comfortably accommodate up to 60 people, and instead of a traditional control room, there’s a detachable head in front that allows the captain to maneuver the superyacht. When you want to go for a day trip, simply disconnect from the main vessel, and you’ve got a 50-foot cruiser.
The control center head sports a flexible neck to help the massive superyacht get through tight spots. As for luxuries, there’s not only a helicopter up top, but two Lazzarini jet capsules in the aft, and a collection of supercars amidship. Power comes from two electric side engines and a central MTU Rolls-Royce engine that when combined enable it to travel at maximum cruising speed of approximately 18 knots.
- Fans can celebrate Disney Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary with this Steamboat Willie model toy, featuring steam pipes that move up and down and paddle wheels that rotate when the boat is pushed along, an adjustable crane and lots of authentic details.
- This LEGO boat set includes 2 new-for-April-2019 minifigures: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, each with silver-colored decoration, plus Mickey Mouse’s parrot figure
- Steamboat Willie LEGO boat toy measures over 5” (15cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- 751 pieces – Mickey Mouse toy building set for boys and girls aged 10+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Ideas 21317 Disney Steamboat Willie collectible construction toy can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play