Famed Italy-based design house Pininfarina has revealed a revolutionary electric vehicle concept with virtual reality technology built-in, and it’s called Teorema. Built on a rolling chassis developed by automotive supplier Benteler, it features a panoramic roof, a large curved bonnet, an aerodynamic front splitter, and a U-shaped lighting headlight cluster.
What really sets it apart from other EVs is its interior layout, with its 1+2+2 seating configuration, complete with minimalist folding seats designed in partnership with furniture maker Poltrona Frau. Since it was designed to be fully autonomous, you won’t find a steering wheel, gauge cluster, etc. When passengers select the Rest Mode, the interior automatically transforms into a social space in which people can move around and converse. Passengers enter the vehicle as they would a living room, with the rear body shell pushed upwards to create a door of sorts.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.