Polestar is set to debut an all-new concept at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show next week, and it’s called Precept. Unlike the automaker’s other production vehicles, the “1” and “2”, this one has a Polestar SmartZone instead of a traditional grille, representing a shift from breathing to seeing. This area now houses technology for safety sensors and driver assistance functions.
Behind its transparent panel dedicated to intelligent hardware, you’ll find two radar sensors and a high definition camera. The roof-mounted LIDAR pod has been placed there for optimal visibility as a next step towards increased driving assistance, while the Thor’s Hammer LED headlight signature evolves with separated elements, giving them a more robotic and brand-defining feel. Cameras replace conventional side mirrors, each of which extends outwards on an aerodynamic arm.
- Sturdy & Powerful: With the powerful dual motors of 400W, the Segway S-Plus can reach a max speed of 12.5 mph, travel up to 22 miles and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs after a single full charge. Ride your Segway S-Plus to enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Safety & Comfortable: Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. The 11" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads
- Remote Control & Auto-Follow Mode: Use the handle or the joystick on the multi-functional remote with intelligent chip to control the device. When you're not riding and need to have your hands free, turn on follow mode to have your S-Plus follow you
Step inside, and you’re greeted with a next-generation, Android-powered HMI, which builds on Polestar’s close collaboration with Google. An enlarged, portrait-oriented 15″ touchscreen is paired with a 12.5″ driver display, with both linked by an illuminated blade that encompasses the entire interior. Seat surfaces are 3D-knitted from recycled PET bottles, bolsters, while the headrests are made from recycled cork vinyl and carpet from reclaimed fishing nets.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S (sold separately) to the GoKart Drift Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. Small Racer for Adults, Big Toy for Children. Operating temperature-14 degree F - 104 degree F (-10～40 degree )
- Drift Racing Excitement: Segway GoKart features a handbrake and brake pedal to switch forward and backward. A high steering ratio of 2.1:1 allows for precision steering while the strengthened seat belt ensures the rider's safety. Vehicle size: After extension (Max status): 54×32×24 in (1383×822×600 mm); before extension (Min status): 40×32×18 in (1004×822×459 mm)
- Options for Everyone: Segway GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’3 to 6’5 tall, with max load of 220 lbs and max slope of 15 degree .
Polestar Precept’s aesthetics are rooted in cutting-edge technology rather than looking back in time at historical, automotive references. At Polestar we see technology as an enabler, as a tool to solve our society’s problems and we translated this attitude into a new set of design principles. The combination of sustainable materials and high-tech smart systems opens an entirely new chapter of avant-garde luxury design and shows where Polestar is heading,” said Maximilian Missoni, head of Design at Polestar.