For those willing to pay more than $325,000 USD, this unique 1963 Gillig Model 590H bus turned enclosed hauler in Porsche livery could be yours. It started out in dire condition before the vehicle was purchased from the current owner from California, and then was promptly reskinned in aluminum during the restoration.
It is now finished finished in red and gray, complete with Porsche crests both on the the sides as well as rear. The right side and rear doors had to be rebuilt, while side and rear-view cameras accompany the mirrors. Other exterior features include custom windows, right-side LED lamps, overhead beehive taillights, a receiver hitch, custom Budd aluminum wheels wrapped in Michelin XZE2 11R22.5 radial tires, and underbody storage compartments. Power comes from a 7.0-liter Detroit Diesel 6-71 turbodiesel inline-six engine that was most recently refurbished in 2015, mated to an Allison automatic transmission. More information here.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 building kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks, Kids and adults can come together for hours of building, thinking, and imaginative play
- The 1580-piece race car building kit includes a Porsche 911 RSR model car that measures over 5 inches (13cm) high, 19 inches (50cm) long and 7 inches (20cm) wide, This toy vehicle with building bricks is great for boys and girls aged 10+
The right side and rear doors were rebuilt, and features include side and rear-view cameras, custom windows, right-side LED lamps, overhead beehive taillights, a receiver hitch, and underbody storage compartments,” said the seller.