If you want to take surfing to the next level, look no further than the Radinn X-Sport jetboard. This electric surfboard measures 6-feet long and has a hull made with XDL Tech construction as well as a polystyrene core reinforced with layers of fiberglass and polymer.
Plus, it features a quad fin setup that make it more stable on water, making it perfect for beginners and professional surfers alike. Those opting for a top-of-the-line model will be able to hit a top speed of 35 mph, while a 2.5 kWh battery pack provides 25 minutes of continuous use, or you can opt for the 3 kWh option, which provides 45 minutes. The base model without any options starts at $9,345 USD.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.